This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 15, 2019
Urban International School (2017) Inc.
- Salary$$28 to $30HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Evening, Weekend
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Other Benefits
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies; Initiate and maintain contact with the media; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions; Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys; Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material; Prepare sports, literary, performance or other contracts
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting