This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 18, 2019
- Salary$$16 to $18HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Spreadsheet; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic mail; MS Office; MS Outlook; Microsoft Publisher
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting