Film Production Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 05, 2019
Scanline VFX Inc.
- Salary$$83,200 to $114,400YEAR year for 40 to 60 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan and maintain production schedules; Establish procedures and implement policies; Liaise with authors, composers, producers and directors
- Work Setting
- Film or video production company
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Sitting; Large workload
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people; Working groups; Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting