Production Co-ordinator - Visual Effects
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 05, 2019
Scanline VFX Inc.
- Salary$$24 to $35HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Area of Work Experience
- Special effects
- Additional Skills
- Supervise staff
- Work Setting
- Video production company; Motion picture production company
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Large workload
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Reliability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting