Office Administrative Assistant
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 05, 2019
Advanced Extraction Systems Inc.
- Salary$$35,000 to $45,000YEAR yearly for 37 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, To be determined, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Operating Systems and Software
- Sage Accounting Software
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Desktop publishing software; MS Office
- Area of Specialization
- Reports and records; Invoices; Correspondence; Contracts; Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- Technical Terminology
- Scientific; Engineering
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting