This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 07, 2019
- Salary$$50,000 to $70,000YEAR year for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
5 years or more
- Financial Auditor Specific Skills
- Examine accounting records
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; Database software; Accounting software
- Accountant Specific Skills
- Provide financial, business and tax advice; Prepare financial statements and reports; Prepare income tax returns from accounting records; Plan, set up and administer accounting systems; Examine accounting records; Develop and maintain cost findings, reporting and internal control procedure; Analyze financial documents and reports
- Additional Skills
- Train staff
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting