This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 08, 2019
South Shore Villa
- Salary$$13.48HOUR hourly for 70 hours bi-weekly
- Terms of employment
- Day, Weekend, Shift, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Weight Handling
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check; Vulnerable sector check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized; Punctuality
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting