International Marketing Specialist
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 09, 2019
- Salary$$60,000 to $65,000YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment; Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends; Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles; Conduct analytical marketing studies; Evaluate customer service and store environments; Develop feasibility studies; Develop marketing strategies; Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Other Languages
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting