Marketing Specialist - Advertising
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 13, 2019
North Vancouver, BC
- Salary$$29HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions; Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Area of Specialization
- Interactive/new media
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting