This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 20, 2019
Nature Fresh Farms Inc.
- Salary$$14HOUR hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours
- Start date
As soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Spray or dust plants with insecticides and fungicides; Report signs of insect or disease damage; Mix and prepare soils; Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants; Apply fertilizers; Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens; Clean work area
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs); Up to 9 kg (20 lbs); Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Type of Product
- Type of Crops
- Cucumbers; Bell peppers; Greenhouse tomatoes; Greenhouse vegetables
- Work Site Environment
- At heights; Wet/damp; Hot; Cold/refrigerated; Non-smoking
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Reliability
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills
- Cleaning crop; Clipping; Deleafing; Suckering; Tying; Greenhouse cleaning; Lowering
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting