Retail Sales Associate
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on November 27, 2019
- Salary$$14HOUR hourly for 15 to 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- Start date
As soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems; Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates; Provide advice about merchandise; Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce; Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease; Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease; Maintain sales records for inventory control; Assist in display of merchandise
- Work Setting
- Department store
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Dependability; Reliability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting