Social Media Community Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 02, 2019
- Salary$$30.5HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Telework (work from home), Flexible Hours
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Area of Specialization
- Interactive/new media
- Work Setting
- Internet/Web services company; Business
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel for extended periods; Willing to travel overnight; Travel expenses paid by employer; Willing to travel internationally
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Work from home; Urban area; Willing to relocate; Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.