This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 06, 2019
Hue Graphic Inc.
North Vancouver, BC
- Salary$$28HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Additional Skills
- Estimate costs of materials and time to complete graphic designs and illustrations; Supervise other graphic designers or graphic arts technicians
- Work Setting
- Publishing house; Newspaper publisher; Magazine or journal publisher; Graphic design firm; Printing shop
- Work Samples
- Portfolio; Published work; Design sample; Example of completed work
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
- Graphic Designer Specific Skills
- Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials; Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives; Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements; Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides
- Illustrator Specific Skills
- Consult with clients to determine the nature and content of illustrations in order to meet their communications needs; Assist in developing storyboards for electronic productions
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting