Corporate Sales Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 08, 2020
North York, ON
- Salary$$50 to $60HOUR hourly for 40 to 48 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Overtime
- Start date
As soon as possible
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments; Organize regional and divisional sales operations; Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales; Determine strategic planning related to new product lines; Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts; Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software; Spreadsheet; MS Windows; Electronic scheduler; Presentation software; Project management software; Inventory control software; Electronic mail
- Additional Skills
- Conduct performance reviews; Arrange training for staff
- Area of Specialization
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.