This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 13, 2020
Challenger Athletic Apparel Inc.
- Salary$$72,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Prepare and administer sales contracts; Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support; Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services; Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services; Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments; Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Broadcast Location
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Additional Skills
- Supervise staff or team; Plan and control budget and expenditures; Market business services; Manage contracts; Hire, train, direct and motivate staff; Develop promotional materials; Write and edit press releases, newsletter and communications materials
- Area of Specialization
- Advertising; Sales; Retail business; Market research; Marketing; Marketing strategy development; Customs services; Communications; Business services; E-commerce
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Internet access; Cellular phone
- Work Samples
- Work sample specific to job
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Willing to travel regularly; Willing to travel cross-border; Willing to travel for extended periods
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people
- Administrative and Coordination Skills
- Proposal preparation
- Economic Specialization
- International trade
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.