This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 13, 2020
First Choice Financial Limited
- Salary$$35.1HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff; Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies; Interview, hire and provide training for staff; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services; Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services; Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services; Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Values and ethics; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.