Customer Service Representative - Call Centre
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 14, 2020
Custom Software Solutions Inc.
- Salary$$30,000 to $45,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Telework (work from home)
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Group Insurance Benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate;
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Answer inquiries and provide information to customers; Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced; Participate in the redesign of applications and other software; Receive and log complaints
- Major Work Area
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; Internet; Database software; Accounting software; MS Outlook
- Work Setting
- Insurance company; Business sector
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Work from home; Remote location
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting