Front Desk Clerk, Hotel
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 20, 2020
Super 8 Yellowknife
- Salary$$16.5HOUR hourly for 37.5 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Take, cancel and change room reservations; Register arriving guests and assign rooms; Provide information on hotel facilities and services; Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying); Provide general information about points of interest in the area; Provide customer service; Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Work Setting
- Hospitality industry
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.