This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 20, 2020
- Salary$$26HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Spreadsheet; MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Accounting software; Electronic mail; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Work Setting
- Private sector
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.