Chief Operating Officer - Goods Production, Utilities, Transportation And Construction
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on January 23, 2020
- Salary$$60HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Train workers in duties and policies; Resolve work related problems; Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Major Work Area
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS PowerPoint; Electronic scheduler; Human resources software; MS Office; MS Outlook; MS Project
- Additional Skills
- Recruit and hire staff; Conduct performance reviews; Arrange training for staff
- Workers Supervised
- Transportation route and crew schedulers
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people; Contractors
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning; Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions; Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.