This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on February 10, 2020
9916466 CANADA INC.
- Salary$$34HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products; Prepare mock-ups and storyboards; Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements; Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity; Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website; Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software; Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements; Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code; Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.