This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on February 12, 2020
- Salary$$15 to $18HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities; Enforce policies and procedures; Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations; Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows; Central reservation system (CRS); MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Supervise staff; Recruit and hire staff; Perform front desk duties; Conduct performance reviews; Arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.