Technical Director - Broadcasting
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
With some duties as an
Interactive Media Programmer
Posted on February 20, 2020
- Salary$$90,000 to $150,000YEAR year for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
5 years or more
- Level of Expertise
- Additional Skills
- Supervise staff or team
- Work Setting
- Game studio
- Type of Production or Direction Concentration
- Technical direction
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.