Market Development Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on February 26, 2020
- Salary$$60,060YEAR year for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Bonus, Group Insurance Benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments; Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Other Languages
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Develop promotional materials
- Area of Specialization
- Sales; Public relations; Marketing; Customs services; Business services
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Willing to travel cross-border; Willing to travel for extended periods; Willing to travel overnight; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Food Specialties
- Fish and seafood
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.