This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 09, 2020
GWN Capital Management Ltd.
1235 Bay Street
- Salary$$200,000 to $250,000YEAR annually for 40 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Bonus, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
- Engineering, General
- Mathematics, General
- Computational Mathematics
- Economics, General
- Business Administration and Management, General
5 years or more
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; Data analysis software; MS Office; Bloomberg Terminal
- Work Setting
- Investment company
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Financial Analysts Specific Skills
- Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management; Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance; Analyze investment projects; Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio; Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
- Investment Analysts Specific Skills
- Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates; Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefings notes and correspondence; Examine and analyze financial and investment information (profiles of companies, stock or bond prices, yields and future trends); Collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments
1235 Bay Street
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.