Business Development Officer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 12, 2020
Phantom Works Ltd
- Salary$$34.00 to $36.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in rural and urban areas; Plan development projects; Develop policies; Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment; Develop and implement business plans; Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers; Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products; Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals; Conduct analytical marketing studies; Develop feasibility studies; Develop marketing strategies; Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.