This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 17, 2020
Carpati Euro Delicatessen
- Salary$$15.00 to $17.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Prepare special orders; Inspect kitchen and food service areas; Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods; Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards; Draw up production schedules; Bake mixed dough and batters; Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders; Operate machinery
- Other Languages
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan
- Cuisine Specialties
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances; Organize and maintain inventory; Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- Work Setting
- Delicatessen; Catering firm; Bake shop
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- In shop
- Food Specialties
- Wedding and specialty cakes; Donuts and muffins; Desserts and pastries; Cake decorating; Bakery goods and desserts; Breads and rolls
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.