Physiotherapist Assistant (PTA)
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on March 31, 2020
EGLINTON-BAYVIEW AND JOINTS IN MOTION INC.
- Salary$$20.50HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
7 months to less than 1 year
- Additional Skills
- Schedule and confirm appointments; Perform various administrative functions; Document patient rehabilitation progress
- Area of Specialization
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
- Physiotherapy Assistants and Occupational Therapy Assistants Specific Skills
- Carry out treatment programs, under the direction of physiotherapists and/or occupational therapists, to rehabilitate patients with various injuries or disabilities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.