Wholesale Establishment Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on April 02, 2020
- Salary$$35.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Flexible Hours
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Develop and implement marketing strategies; Determine merchandise and services to be sold; Determine staffing requirements; Manage staff and assign duties; Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Work Setting
- Wholesalers; Warehouse
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Client focus; Judgement; Organized; Adaptability; Collaborative; Analytical; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal-oriented; Positive attitude; Time management
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.