This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on April 28, 2020
A & S Express Inc.
73 Eastern Ave
- Salary$$50,128 to $51,128YEAR annually for 40 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Pay and receive payments for goods; Perform brake adjustments; Load and unload goods; Receive and relay information to central dispatch; Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials; Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo; Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption; Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Documentation Knowledge
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip); Driver logbook
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Transportation/Travel Experience
- National; Provincial/territorial; Short-haul; Long-haul
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.