Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Supervise kitchen staff and helpers; Order supplies and equipment; Manage kitchen operations; Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods; Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Cuisine Specialties
- East Indian
- Additional Skills
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Students
287 Glidden Rd.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.