Assistant Executive Director - Financial, Communications And Other Business Services
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 01, 2020
- Salary$$52.08HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
5 years or more
- Major Work Area
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning; Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.