Retail Store Supervisor
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 05, 2020
1051 falcon Ridge Dr NE,
- Salary$$20.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters; Authorize return of merchandise; Assign sales workers to duties; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Organize and maintain inventory
- Additional Skills
- Order merchandise; Establish work schedules
- Work Setting
- Retail business
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.