This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 26, 2020
9992987 Canada Inc.
- Salary$$45,500YEAR annually for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Word; Project management software; Accounting software; Human resources software
- Work Setting
- Private sector
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.