This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 11, 2020
70 Quarry Edge Dr
- Salary$$24.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Recruit, train and supervise staff; Participate in marketing plans and implementation; Ensure health and safety regulations are followed; Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies; Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Ability to Supervise
- 11-15 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.