Operational Planning Director
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 22, 2020
80 Calauren Road
(Remote work available)
- Salary$$35.00 to $37.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Telework (work from home)
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff; Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies; Interview, hire and provide training for staff; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services; Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services; Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services; Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Judgement; Values and ethics; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.