This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 26, 2020
Neptune Seafood Restaurant Surrey
- Salary$$14.60HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Portion and wrap foods; Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Dishwashing Skills
- Scour pots and pans; Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand; Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units; Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware; Place dishes in storage area
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Deep fryer
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Client focus; Reliability
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit; Sharpen kitchen knives; Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Handle and store cleaning products; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.