Child Caregiver - Private Home
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 05, 2020
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and care for children; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Organize, activities such as games and outings for children; Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Additional Skills
- Shop for food and household supplies; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Work Setting
- Employer's home
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.