Assistant Manager - Retail
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 09, 2020
- Salary$$35.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Implement price and credits policies; Develop and implement marketing strategies; Determine merchandise and services to be sold; Determine staffing requirements; Manage staff and assign duties; Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales; Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale; Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Electronic mail
- Work Setting
- Retail business
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Judgement; Organized; Adaptability; Collaborative; Analytical; Creativity; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal-oriented; Hardworking; Integrity; Outgoing; Positive attitude; Proactive; Quick learner; Time management
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.