This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 15, 2020
Unisystech Consulting inc.
- Salary$$30.00HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures; Review candidate inventories; Contact potential applicants to arrange interviews; Identify current and prospective staffing requirements; Prepare and post notices and advertisements; Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment; Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers; Collect and screen applicants; Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; Internet; Electronic scheduler; Electronic mail; MS Outlook
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Office equipment and supplies; Internet access; Cellular phone
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.