This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 20, 2020
Kent Homes, Division of J.D. Irving, Limited
28 Chemin du Couvent
- Salary$$15.64 to $22.35HOUR hourly for 45 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- As per collective agreement, Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
English or French
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Utilize hand and power tools; Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications; Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations; Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms; Determine layout and installation procedures; Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment; Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
- Major Work Area
- Installation; Construction
- Additional Skills
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Area of Specialization
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs); Up to 9 kg (20 lbs); More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Work Site Environment
- At heights; Non-smoking
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized; Punctuality
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.