Human Resources Officer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 22, 2020
BLUE OAK TRANSPORT LTD.
- Salary$$28.95HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures; Contact potential applicants to arrange interviews; Identify current and prospective staffing requirements; Prepare and post notices and advertisements; Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment; Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers; Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures; Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process; Determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training; Provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs; Collect and screen applicants; Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions; Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.