Electronics Engineering Technician
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 27, 2020
Bytech Security Solutions Ltd
- Salary$$32.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Write specifications; Install, maintain and service equipment; Design, develop and test power equipment and systems; Calibrate electronic equipment and instruments; Assist in building and testing prototypes to specifications; Assist in design, development and testing; Assist in inspecting, testing and adjusting electronic components; Collect and compile operational or experimental data; Conduct or supervise the installation, commissioning, and operation of electrical and electronic equipment and systems
- Additional Skills
- Supervise the building and testing of prototypes; Read and interpret blueprints; Assist in preparing estimates, schedules, specifications and reports
- Area of Specialization
- Testing; Repair; Installation; Troubleshooting; Development
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Internet; Device drivers; Networking software; Networking hardware; Networking security; Servers; Security software; Mail server software; Project management software; Data analysis software; Mapping and data visualization software; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Equipment, Systems and Controls Experience
- Electronic testing equipment and systems; Electric motors, generators, drives and motor controls; Data communication equipment and systems; Building system; Security system
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.