This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 12, 2020
Salon De Nuvida by J&C
- Salary$$15.00 to $20.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Hair Colouring Techniques
- Streaking/highlights; Bleach; Frosting; Dyes/tints
- Hair Styling Techniques
- Permanents; Iron waving/curling; Extensions; Twisting; Relaxing; Roller setting; Pin curls; Blow drying; Hair braiding
- Additional Skills
- Supervise apprentices/students in training; Shampoo customers' hair
- Work Setting
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Client focus; Reliability
- Hairstylist Specific Skills
- Suggest hair style compatible with client's physical features or determine style from client's instructions and preferences; Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair; Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair; Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- Barber Specific Skills
- Provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages; Cut and trim hair according to client's instructions or preferences
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.