This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 12, 2020
Betsy's South African Deli
6928 104 Street NwEdmonton, AB
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Prepare special orders; Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods; Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards; Draw up production schedules; Bake mixed dough and batters; Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders; Operate machinery
- Additional Skills
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Organize and maintain inventory
- Work Setting
- Supermarket or bakery department
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Food Specialties
- Desserts and pastries; Breads and rolls
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.