Inventory Control Supervisor
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 20, 2020
Real Car Rentals
- Salary$$25.10HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Train workers in duties and policies; Resolve work related problems; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Recruit and hire staff; Prepare and submit reports; Establish work schedules and procedures; Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery; Conduct performance reviews; Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Arrange for maintenance and repair work; Arrange training for staff; Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Inventory control software; MS Outlook; MS Project
- Workers Supervised
- Purchasing and inventory clerks
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.