This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 23, 2020
George and Son's Upholstery
- Salary$$20.00 to $22.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
08:00 to 17:00
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand; Lay out, cut, fabricate and install upholstery; Replace worn-out webbing, springs and other furniture parts; Repair furniture frames and refinish wood surfaces; Tack, glue or sew ornamental trim, braids or buttons; Garnish the bottom and the back of a seat with interoven rattan
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.