Supply Chain Director
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 23, 2020
Valia Trading Corp
- Salary$$42.05 to $44.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
09:00 to 18:00
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Bonus, Other Benefits
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Review and process claims against suppliers; Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures; Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services; Oversee the preparation of reports; Oversee the analysis of data and information; Manage contracts; Authorize the development of specifications for products or services; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Advise senior management; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Other Languages
- Spanish; Castilian
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Large workload
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.