Side Boom Operator - Pipeline Construction
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 24, 2020
Pacific Atlantic Pipeline Construction Ltd.
132 A/B Francois Lake Drive Burns Lake, BC
- Salary$$51.00 to $57.00HOUR hourly for 60 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract (ending: 2022-08-01)
- Day, Weekend
- Start dateStart date 2020-12-01
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Secure special attachments to equipment; Perform minor repairs to equipment; Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment; Operate heavy equipment; Operate hydraulic pumping systems; Operate computer controlled equipment; Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment; Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks
- Type of Heavy Equipment Operated
- Type of Industry Experience
- Industrial/commercial/institutional (ICI) construction
- Security and Safety
- Medical exam; Drug test; Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Dangerous; Outdoors
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Room and board provided; Various locations; Willing to relocate
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.