This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 26, 2020
Nuvia Canada Inc.
- Salary$$45.00 to $65.00HOUR hourly for 80 hours bi-weekly
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Shift, Overtime, To be determined
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect samples of materials for analysis; Use direct reading meters to measure levels of light, heat, noise and radiation
- Area of Work Experience
- Radiation and biohazards protection; Nuclear station
- Area of Specialization
- Radiation; Nuclear power; Nuclear reactors
- Type of Industry Experience
- Nuclear power generation
- Type of Inspection and Investigation
- Workplace; Radiation emissions; Hazardous products handling and storage
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance; Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sound discrimination; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Remote location; Various locations
- Instrument Experience
- Technical Experience
- Nuclear radiation techniques
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement
- Radiological Technologist Specific Skills
- Explain procedures, position patient and equipment and apply radiation protection measures
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.